top of page
Law for me

How can we help?

We provide legal services for you, your family and your business, including divorce and other Family Law expertise, Estate Administration, property transfers and more.

Someone owes me money
I want to sue someone / I am being sued
I need to evict a non-paying tenant

I want a divorce
I need help with maintenance / custody
I need a protection order
I want to draft a will
I want to transfer a property

bottom of page